Friday, June 15, 2012

SEND A POSTCARD, GET A POSTCARD

I went to Deb's to paint yesterday and finished up some little things.  Still have some to do but I did get this little postcard pirate finished and ready to mail off today. 



Since I finished it on flag day, this little pirate - isn't he just ducky? - has planted the flat on his section of the beach (it's a real flag stamp cut down and then with a flagpole added).

I hope my partner likes it when it gets to her in Washington state :)






And I got this postcard in the mail from Ohio; a lovely bunch of spring grape hyacinths.  Thanks, Norena!





6 comments:

Barb Sailor said...

This has been so much fun - the naked postcard swap - I received your beautiful purple floral bouquet this afternoon - so lovely. Thank you - I'll post it tomorrow after I get it photographed.

RH Carpenter said...

I'm so glad you like it, Barb :)

Autumn Leaves said...

So cool!

RH Carpenter said...

Sherry, it's been fun to send and receive postcards - small little gems in the mail. I just wish I'd get one every week! ha ha

Shayna said...

Love it! It’s so amazing what talent people have.

Watercolor Painting

RH Carpenter said...

Thank you, Shayna! And thanks for taking the time to visit and to leave a comment :)