Wednesday, July 1, 2020

CHERRIES IN BOWL




Third step on the cherries.  The grisaille underpainting worked pretty well on this - but you couldn’t paint loose and wet this way.

The colors at the top are the colors I used while painting this one.  I will cut that off so the painting is almost square.  








I do not like the new Blogger - it does not work and has so many glitches when I’m trying to upload and time anything on my iPad, it’s ridiculous and makes me want to just quit Blogger since they are going to make us use the new interface after end of June.  UGH!

6 comments:

Alice Jo Webb said...

Great shine!

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks so much, Alice Jo :). Enjoy your weekend.

Barbra Joan said...

First, you are an amazing painter. And in reply to your comment on my blog about the 'mask, no maskk', I've found the same thing,, a lot of men are not wearing them... It must be a macho thing.

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks so much, Barbra Joan :). I guess macho is a thing still - but it won’t fight off COVID-19

Studio at the Farm said...

Love the cherries, Rhonda. I haven't even tried the "new" blogger. But I will be posting my blogs on my new website soon :)

Stay well and safe!

Kathryn

Jennifer Rose said...

the new layout is pretty buggy, hopefully they work on it more