Sunday, September 15, 2019

FRUSTRATION

I have been seeing your work and trying to comment but, once again, blogger says, no.  My post just goes away and never gets there.  But know I am looking and enjoying your work.  And congratulations, Jennifer, on finishing your dissertation!!

Loved the last two little village homes you painted, Bruce.  And always love what you are doing, Chris, with charcoal now :) and you, Lisa and Laura, with your seaside beauties.

I never know why I cannot get through - hope it doesn’t continue, as it makes me want to just give up at times.

I am over on Facebook as RHCarpenter, but a Like just doesn’t get or give much satisfaction when an artist is working and sharing their efforts and hopes for a bit more time and energy expended into the looking and commenting.

8 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

thanks! :D

blogger is just being a pain for a lot of people :/

Chris Lally said...

Oh, no. Don't please don't give up, Rhonda. You've been blogging for well over 10 years and you would be sorely missed. Wish I could help resolve your problem...

And thank you for the comment re: charcoal.

And don't give up!

Debbie Nolan said...

As so often is the case Rhonda - blogger throws us a curve. Hope you get it resolved soon. Hugs!

Ginny Stiles said...

So you can't comment on ANYONE's blog? Is that the issue?

Ginny Stiles said...


When I looked up the problem I read this:

Ok, it sounds like something is wrong with Safari. Most likely it's related to Safari blocking cookies.

Make sure you have 3rd Party Cookies enabled.

RH Carpenter said...

Ginny, thanks! I think changing the cross whatever in Safari has cured the glitch!!! We’ll see. Seems like, using my iPad I would have to log in over and over and it wouldn’t be right no matter what. I’ll see if this works for everyone.

Jennifer Rose said...

cookies are part of the problem, turning them off or switching browsers can work most of the time. i have to sometimes switch between browsers to comment on different blogs but there doesnt seem to be a common theme in the blogs i have to comment on with different browsers. its very odd

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

I might be late to this but noticed yesterday that there is a notice to try the 'new Blogger' in my sidebar. It may have been there a while and I haven't noticed it but is this to do with it? I can't find any info. I have had this problem with comments intermittently...oh the irony if this one doesn't post..