Wednesday, April 12, 2017

SPRING HAS SPRUNG


I haven't returned to my little art room to finish the terns.  Spring has sprung and I have been able to get out a bit, enjoying the sunshine and warmth.  Some clearing of the front flower and ivy beds done to let the new sprouts come up (need to do the side bed, too).  


And in my back yard, I have more violets than grass - which is fine by me.  So pretty to look out on a carpet of violets! 



 And look up to the redbud blooming.  I wonder if my lilac is going to bloom much this year (we planted it in a sad place and it doesn't get enough sun so...it tries but isn't very robust). 


It seems a shame to sit inside on such pretty days - before we get more rain and thunderstorms.






I hope you are enjoying the weather, wherever you are!













4 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

Its good to see life returning to the garden and feel some warmer air. Here too, at last, there is spring in the air and the snow level has dropped significantly even after a few days of warmer weather.

Take some inspiration from spring, then get back to painting.

E.M. Corsa said...

Violets, sigh..............

Jennifer Rose said...

that is so pretty :D

I have so much work to do, but I have been sitting outside for a few hours, this is scotland so need to enjoy the sun when we get it lol

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would bbe ok.
I'm absolutely enjoying yor blog and look forward to new posts.