Another in the Bee Series paintings. Haven't used the painted rice paper yet but thinking about how to incorporate that into another painting...
For this one, I copied some materials I got through the mail and then collaged the copied paper onto the watercolor paper around the painted bee.
Not sure what to name it - so the working title is just Pesticides Kill.
If I am going to have a show using these, I need to start making some in other sizes. Right now, the majority of paintings are fourth sheet (11 x 15 inches). Maybe next one will be a full sheet or half sheet again.
I haven't had a migraine in 4 days. For every day of migraine, the next day is also bad - I feel drugged (whether I took anything for the migraine or not) and achy from the tense muscles. So 14 days so far this month and I am hoping October is better.