Sunday, October 11, 2015

A FEW DOODLES FOR INKTOBER



The first one I did.  It started as a balloon...with a face...and then tied into a hole in a tree...have no idea where it came from.  Makes me think of Gabe Kaplan (Mr. Kotter) of Welcome Back, Kotter!!
















Been going to a few soccer games in which the grandkids play.  It's getting colder in the evening and I'll be glad when the indoor schedule begins.

















Odds and ins on a page...
I like my ice cream cone and my dressy demon lady the best.


















Finished reading Bill Bryson's book, 
Notes from a Small Island,
and thinking about tea.  

A hilarious book, highly recommended, especially if you have lived in the UK.














Whatever...


























Best one yet.  Trying to make different marks to get the pigeon looking right.












A very wonky table and chair.  Oh, well...



9 out of 11 days = not too bad for me.

4 comments:

E.M. Corsa said...

So cool. Nothing fresher than sketchbook entries. Ah, Welcome back Kotter. sigh.

Jennifer Rose said...

nice work for inktober :) your pigeon looks great :)

Notes from a Small Island is a great book, really should read it again

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Rhonda - hooray - you are doing good friend. I have been doing a drawing a day and I give you credit because I had never heard of Inktober. Such fun and really does help those drawing skills. Loved your "Welcome Back Kotter"! Made me smile and then I could hear the theme song playing in my head. It was a pretty catchy tune! Have a great day friend.

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Elizabeth, Jennifer Rose and Debbie. Debbie, remember John Travolta saying, "But I'm Vinnie Barbarino!!!" ha ha I liked that show but it was a show of the times...