Wednesday, August 5, 2015

GREATER CINCINNATI WATERCOLOR SOCIETY SHOW



The Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society will be having their annual Art Show opening reception and awards presentation on 

Sunday, August 9, 2015 (1 - 4 pm) at
The Barn in Mariemont (6980 Cambridge Avenue, Cincinnati, OH.


GCWS members will be sitting the show on the weekends, 
August 15/16 and August 22/23, from 1 - 4 p.m. 

The gallery will be open during regular "office" hours, 
Tuesday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.  
I will have one painting in the show.  

Come and see new work by the members, if you are in the area!

  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad I can't just hop over :)
Would love to see that :)

Have a beautiful day Rhonda!

Möwe

E.M. Corsa said...

I'll be there in spirit!!!

RH Carpenter said...

I'll think of you both when I walk around the show and take some photos :) Will share later.