Thursday, September 25, 2014

TAKING A FEW DAYS OFF TO ENJOY AUTUMN

Our autumn weather and temperatures are just too nice to ignore.  I feel the need to get outside, even if it's only in the  neighborhood.  Take some photos of leaves changing.  Until I return...

Here is a neat thing from Daniel Smith (love their watercolors!) to help you celebrate National Coffee Day (September 29th):

http://www.danielsmith.com/Images/Marketing/Landing/coffeeday.pdf

check out their Coffee Shop colors and tips on sketching.  Enjoy!



5 comments:

Vandy said...

Enjoy the autumn colours, Rhonda. And hope you have a great National Coffee Day too.

Autumn Leaves said...

Have fun and enjoy yourself, Rhonda!!

Debbie Nolan said...

Hey Rhonda - enjoy those autumn days. They are sure worth celebrating. Look forward to your return. In the meantime I am going to check out Daniel Smith's coffee colors. I am just now soaking paper in coffee for a different type of ink drawing...so these colors may just be what I need. Hugs! P.S. every day is a coffee day for me (LOL)!!

RH Carpenter said...

Vandy, I got a new coffee cup just to treat myself for National Coffee Day - I'm getting ready! ha ha

Sherry, thanks, hope you are having a good weekend.

Ah, synchronicity is such a great thing - it often seems something comes up online or in a newsletter that I need right now - sounds like that happened to you. And, yes, every day is Coffee Day for me, too. Still drinking iced coffee since it's in the 80F's here right now.

http://carolking.wordpress.com said...

Hi Rhonda. I see I have a lot of catching up to do with your posts. Enjoy the autumn days. They are the best, I think.