Thursday, June 16, 2011

MORE SURPRISES IN THE MAIL!

My SWAP members are sending me paintings - they are all surprises to me.  I should have known they'd do this!  So many little gems of paintings coming my way, I'm looking forward to the mailman every day! ha ha  The paintings are their way of saying thank you to me for being their List-Mom and ruler of the SWAP group for 8 years.  I'm glad after all this time, they still like me :)

I thought I'd wait and share them all at one time, but I have a feeling there may be many more coming so I'll share them as they arrive.

And wouldn't you know it, a lot of them are painted with a crow theme! ha ha
So here are some that came this week:



This little crow came from Pat Sann. 

You can see more of her work at
http://www.perceptionsinwatercolor.com/
















And this lovely landscape arrived from Jane James.

Visit her blog at
http://janefranart.blogspot.com/
to see more of her watercolor, pastel and collage work.












And this perfect little bookmark arrived from Christine Brown.  I'll find a plastic holder for it and use it for my mystery novels - it will be perfect!  (I don't think Christine has a blog or a webpage right now.)

No comments: