In class yesterday we used the same drawing from the live model we had during the first class. Then we overlaid that with a piece of vellum tracing paper and put down the muscles...as best we could. It was more difficult than doing the skeleton the week before but I was finally making heads and tails of it by the end of the session.
I started using green pastel pencils, but it became too green so I changed to brown, thanks to the suggestion from the teacher who said I was going for the Creature from the Black Lagoon look with the greens :) I still have some work to do on the feet and ankles.
Next week we go back to drawing from a live model.