Friday, September 25, 2009

CUMBERLAND COLLAGE - WHERE IT STANDS

I've gone back in and worked more on the top 3 paintings of the Cumberland Collage. The colors are not quite true since it's too dark and dreary to take the photo out in the sun/rain room now so this was taken in my art room with the natural lightbulbs but...it's not as accurate for color as it should be.



















So...I spray sealed the bottom 2 paintings so I wouldn't get runs down from the top and then worked on the top. Lots more to do on the center tree but the falls and moon are done, I think.





3 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Looking good RH. Even if the colors aren't quite photoed correctly the images are strong.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Rhonda, very nice!What a striking piece this is going to be...and so meaningful for you.

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Bill. Been missing your posts - I think my blogger updater was out for a while but glad you had 2 new posts I caught up on recently.
Christiane, thanks. I have just a bit more to finish.