Thursday, February 5, 2009

Misket and Color Pours So Far

First - poured the Pebeo Drawing Gum on dry crescent board (it has hotpress watercolor paper glued to it so you have to tape all around the outsides so wetness doesn't seep in and pull up the paper from the backing board).



Second - pour your first color on the prewetted (spray with a spray bottle all over) board - yellows work best first, not later as they dull the colors.









Third - pour your second color, either your red or blue, on prewetted board.




Fourth - pour your third color (since I did blue as my second, I poured red as my third).



Fifth - wait until class Tuesday (I sure hope we HAVE class Tuesday and it isn't another snow day) to do more.








2 comments:

Dawn said...

I really like the red, looks very abstract now.

Ann Buckner said...

Rhonda, this looks really interesting and I am enjoying the transitions with each pour.