Friday, May 16, 2008

Two New Books from NorthLight Book Club


I found these two wonderful watercolor books on my doorstep this afternoon when I came home from the gym!! Now if these 2 don't inspire me, nothing will. Birgit is one of my favorite artists and I love her large macro flowers. This book of her's even comes with a dvd!! And I love Anne Abgott's bright, bold colors. Both came from NorthLight Book Club. I don't order often, but when I saw the O'Connor book and this one, I had to have them both! And I'm building up those bonus points to get a free book soon, right? :)










3 comments:

Deb Léger said...

Wow, the books look great! How did you like them? Did they inspire you at all?

Maybe Sandy's class will get you moving this week?

Deb

Deb Léger said...

Wow, the books look great! How did you like them? Did they inspire you at all?

Maybe Sandy's class will get you moving this week?

Deb

RH Carpenter said...

Oh, the books - just looking through them - got me going again! And on the Twinrocker (special special) paper!