Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday, December 29, 2007 - Drawing My Day


Drawing my Day:

Out of bed at 7 am.
The moon was still shining in the dark sky. Only just past half full right now (the full moon was the 24th).

Put on the coffee and waited for it to brew and fill my favorite handmade cup.
Then to the computer to connect to the world.

An Elegant Writer and a Tombow pen for sketching.
Smudge fed and in his favorite place, under the end table.

My new pedometer - I put it on each day and count my steps.
The last set of colors for the December 3-color challenge are Lemon Yellow + Olive Green + French Ultramarine Blue.

And here is the painting - no photo, just a quick sketch and painted on a small piece of Fabriano Artistico 140#. Pears and Grapes.



And did another - still no photo or drawing, just outline and color put in - in my sketchbook so it's part of Drawing my Day. But couldn't leave it so muted and needed to see something bright with color - so just put in some cherries! Yay, red!













And this is all just AM stuff. Plus helping Jerry reformat and print out spreadsheets and doing 2 loads of laundry and fixing lunch and...no wonder I feel like I need a nap! ha-ha

In the afternoon/evening:

Finished reading Jodi Picoult's
latest book, Nineteen Minutes.

Watched Smudge sleep in my spot
on the sofa (didn't want to wake him).

Watched the much anticipated game between
the New England Patriots and the New York Giants.
It would be nice if they could both win so NE could have a perfect record and NY could win tonight - hey, what can I say, I like any team with a player on it named Plaxico Burress! (I once was a Tennessee Titans fan because they had Yancy Thigpen on their team!)

2 comments:

Sandy Maudlin said...

ooooh! YES! When you paint spontaniously, you are at your best. LOVE those pears. Lots of energy and life coming out of your brush there:-)))

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Sandy!! You made me smile really big!!! :)