Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - Getting Ready

Getting things together for a short road trip down to the Smoky Mountains for a few days. I'm hoping the fall colors are starting. They are starting here, finally, although we were having 80F weather until last night when a cold front moved in with rain and rain and rain all night and all morning and all day today. Looks like it's going to continue through this evening, too.


If Blogger was working, I'd upload some photos from Jerry of fall scenes - but it won't let me :( Bad Blogger!!


Question: Does anyone know why, after you post a photo/painting/picture, you can sometimes click on it and it enlarges and other times you cannot? I upload all my photos/paintings the same way and same size and some you click on and it enlarges them and other times it just sits there like a knot on a log. Just wondering...if anyone knows...

No comments: