Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday, January 18, 2007



Working on the monthly project for the WatercolorWorkshop yahoo group = water lilies. The misket is still on the white of the flowers. Not working with a photo but looking at the front cover of a book called Light up Your Watercolors Layer by Layer by Linda Moyer
for a guide on colors - and maybe I should read the technique inside because my pads and flowers sure don't look like her's :)

And I think once the perspective is this far off (thanks to the many artists at WatercolorWorkshop for telling me what I wasn't seeing clearly), it might be best to just begin again...

but heck, why quit and start again when you can spend another couple of hours really ruining this one? haha Sorry - I'm showing it even though it is horrid! Sometimes you get diamonds, sometimes you get coal...



No comments: