Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Just wanted to say thank you to Deb, Shanti and Michelle, for their comments on several paintings I've posted. I appreciate the feedback and do read all comments. Everything and every group I'm in is slowing down. I find myself painting less and looking at art more, including everyone's blogs and webpages, which is so much fun to see how creative others are.

I actually began the Winslow copy of Over the Stile yesterday but it is really bad - it either needs a lot more work or needs to be tossed in favor of a "do-over." If I get back to it today, I will share. But in the meantime, how about some more photos from Jerry :)

These were all taken at the Cincinnati Zoo Festival of Lights. He was trying to abstract each of the elements, I think. Can you tell what each photo is?



No comments: